11 September 2005

Remembering 9/11

This recent letter from a soldier illustrates so clearly to me why we're fighting, how grateful I am to those willing to do it, and how deserving they are of our support.

Sometimes I feel overwhelmed by the support and concern that you and so many others like you are sending to the troops who are abroad. You have the gratitude of all the soldiers and especially mine.

I couldn't imagine how the morale of the troops in Viet Nam was when they received hate mail and saw the anti-war demonstrations back home... I'm just thankful that the public (regardless of their political views) still support our boys out here risking it all for the American way of life.

I just feel better that the bad guys are coming here to fight us instead of going to America to kill civilians.

Thanks again for your support and prayers.

No comments: